Here is what Cornelius Kistler the founder of breezeYachting. Swiss said about partnering with us at Trader Marine Malta.
breezeYachting.swiss partnered up with two seasoned yachting professionals, Edward and Cassidy Woods. We recently opened the Malta office as part of our commitment to serve our clients with the unrivalled personal service that the company is synonymous for.
Why Malta you might ask? Well let’s dive in and see if we can answer that question.
Apart from being a beautiful island, Malta sits strategically smack bang in the middle of the Meditteranean. Yacht-owners who winter their Yachts in Malta not only benefit from competitive rates for shipyard usage and marina berthing (compared to the South of France or the Balearics for example) but also have the option of going East or West when the season arrives. An owner might choose Croatia and the Greek Islands one year or The Balearics the next.
Through it’s now-permanent office in Malta, breezeYachting.swiss is able to assist with anything related to the yachting industry including but not limited to the following:
- Berthing both long-term or visiting
- Yard works/refits through its strategic partnership with a local shipyard in Grand Harbour that can accommodate Yachts up to 70 metres
- Flagging. breezeYachting.swiss can assist with Yacht registration/owning company formation and advise on the benefits of the Maltese flag
- Marine Finance. breezeYachting.swiss has access to a locally-based Finance house that can finance up to a maximum of 70% of the purchase value on Yachts
- Marine Insurance
- Sales both new-builds and brokerage
- Charter with a number of locally-based Yachts available for charter
- Local Cruising knowledge
- Edward and Cassidy grew up in Malta and offer a solid network
A successful start is already given as we have listed 3 yachts together with our new colleagues in Malta:
Edward Woods, Cass Woods and Cornelius Kistler
We are also on Instagram – please follow us